El tour privado solo es para su grupo y le acompaña un guía y un chófer
Varias salidas durante el día
Explore las calles en una excursión a pie por la ciudad
Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
Your guide will meet you at your hotel to begin your walking tour of Cusco. After a short historical briefing on what you will be seeing on your tour, you will head out to downtown Cusco to the Plaza San Francisco where you will learn about some of the local flora and the ancient history of the city train station.
Next to the plaza is Saint Claire Arch which was built to commemorate the Peru and Bolivian confederation. You will then see the National High School of Science and the indoor San Pedro Market, which was designed by Alexander Gustave Eiffel.
Continue on to see Plaza de Armas and Aclla Wasi Temple. Visit the Palace of Pachaquteq (only on weekdays) and the Palace of Inca Tupac Yupanqui, a well-known navigator.
At the end of your tour, you will be walked back to your hotel.
8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Stops to pick up at hotels before this time. You should contact the local service provider to find out the exact time they pass through your hotel.
Traffic conditions are due to traffic density.
3 hours (approx.)
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible – guide is unable to provide assistance if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Walking distance will be approximately 1.5 km
- There are no hills or stairs
- Personal food is allowed
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothing at all times
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers