The Southern Valley of Cusco is full of interesting pre-Inca and Inca sites and cultures. On this private tour, discover the beautiful temple of Tipon, where the Incas constructed an impressive irrigation system and to the Pre-Inca site of Pikillacta, which was built by the Wari culture before the Incas. This site was the village of the Wari people and your guide will explain you histories and myths of this culture.
See the spectacular church of Andahuailillas, the Sistine Chapel of the Americas, with its beautiful decorations made by native artists with Arabic influence, Cusco art, detailed embroideries and carved alters.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off}
- Private transportaion
- Private bilingual tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Andahuaylillas
- Partial tourist ticket (all entrance fees are included)
Does not include
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
- Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
- Sun hat & sun block