A walking tour of the historic former capital city of the Inca Empire. On this private, guided tour you will visit the Cathedral in the main square. Built by the Spanish on top of a former Inca palace, the Cathedral houses the city’s greatest collection of colonial art.
You’ll also visit Qoricancha, the ancient Inca Temple of the Sun. The Spanish church of Santo Domingo sits on top of these important ruins, but you can still see the impressive Inca masonry and stonework. Your guide will also show you many sites along the charming streets of Cusco as you walk, and you will tour San Pedro Market-the oldest market in Cusco, which gives you an authentic look at local food, textiles and products on display.
The city tour lasts about 4-hour and requires walking through sometimes hilly and uneven streets of Cusco. Wear comfortable shoes! The guide will tailor the tour to the groups’ preference for where they would like to spend the most time.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers