Brief Description: Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and after a brief orientation, you’ll set out on your exploration of Cusco. The excursion takes in the main attractions of the Inca capital like Cusco Cathedral, Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman (Inca fortress), Tambomachay (water temple), Quenqo (ritual site) and Pucara (custom house) ruins on the outskirts of the city.
- Round-trip transportation (private transport).
- Fluent English Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fee to Qoricancha.
- Tourist ticket for Archeological Sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.