Our team will meet you at your proper Hotel a time before of the departure time for the excursion.
09:00am the excursion starts with your tourism Guide going in direction to the south of Cusco. On the way we will be able to see part of Cusco City and the traditional Suburbs of the colonial times. At the proper time we will be to see the following attractions:
10:00am San Pedro Apostol Temple of Andahuaylillas.
Known as the Sistine Chapel of America, it dates from the beginning of the 17th century. It presents a simple facade that contrasts with the baroque richness of the interior, expressed in the golden altars, murals, paintings and polychrome ceilings
11:30am Church of Santiago Apostle.
This church is a beautiful stone building that holds the mural called “The Baptism of Christ”. In its interior are exhibited canvases that combine the popular art and the baroque with Andean characteristics.
12:30pm The chapel of the Virgin of the Candelaria de Canincunca.
XVII, first half Dry temple on adobe facing. Built in the seventeenth century, in devotion to the Virgin Purified, it expresses in the ejaculations of its cover, the devotion Marian very widespread from the beginning of the colony to the present. Virgen Candelaria or of the Remedies. Mural painting that forms part of the main altarpiece, possibly made in the first third of the seventeenth century, its devotion widely diffused in the region of the Andes, evokes the syncretism between the Pachamama linked to the productivity of crops and crianzas and the Virgin Mary benefactor of The humanity.
13:00pm at this time we will be ready to take our way back to Cusco. On the way back is optional to stop in a local village Called Tipon to enjoy a taste of the exotic local food called Cuy al Horno or just Andean guinea pig.
14:30pm Arrive in Cusco City and Drop you at your selected Hotel, Airport, or Bus Terminal.
- Our team will receive you in the lobby of your Hotel Point.
- Departure time Every day at 9:00 a.m. and at 10:00 a.m.
Pick up at hotels before this time.
- 5 hours (approx.)
- Our team will leave you at your Hotel Point.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately