- (8:30 am – 8:40 am) Pick up from your hotel in the Sacred Valley and drive to Urubamba Market, where ee will then take a light Andean style breakfast with a brief explanation about the market, its vendors and its products.
- (8:40am – 11:00am) Transportation take us to Chinchero where we will walk around the mysterious Caves of the zone with a brief explanation and exploration of this interesting area filled with carvings on the rock.
- (11:00am – 2:00pm) We start with our Trek by the Inca Trail in the beautiful mountains of the Sacred Valley walking around green areas. We might have the opportunity of seeing wild andean animals like llamas, alpacas, eagles and Andean as well as exploring the beautiful flora. We will have a small picnic next to the river halfway up the mountain toward Urquillos.
- (2:00pm – 3:00pm) A indigenous local âMamachaâ will be waiting for us in her own home with a delicious lunch cooked with ingredients native to the area and prepared using traditional, ceramic cookware. As we enter into the home of a native Andean, we gain a deeper understanding of life in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- (3:30pm – 4:30pm) Drive back to your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Private transport.
- Entrance to the Sacred Sites and Ruins,
- 01 Andean breakfast.
- Local guide.
- Small-group tour.
- Round-trip private transfer.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Entrances to the Sacred temple of Chinchero.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.