Between 4.00 and 4.30am, the transport service will arrive at your hotel for transfer to Ollantaytambo train station. Here you will start your trip to Machu Picchu, by train, to the city of Aguas Calientes (Pueblo Machu Picchu).
Once in Aguas Calientes, your team will pick you up and transfer you to the buses that go up to the archaeological center of the mountain top of Machu Picchu. Start a guided tour for the next two hours, followed by free time to explore the city on your own. Later in the day, you will board the bus again to Aguas Calientes for lunch and, for those who wish, take a dip in the hot springs. In the afternoon, return by train to Ollantaytambo train station before the bus ride to Cuzco, to arrive at your hotel late at night.
Arrival time in Cuzco between 10.00 pm and 2.00 pm, depending on the departure time of the chosen train.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Local guide who speaks English or a guide who speaks Spanish
- Roundtrip train tickets (Expedition Train)
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Pichu
- Price of admission
- Private transfer to Ollantaytambo train station
- Transfer to and from the hotel. Important note: some hotels are located in areas where vehicle access is not allowed. Send us your hotel information so we can arrange your round trip transfer to a nearby location if necessary.
Does not include:
- Tip (optional)
- Food and drink, unless otherwise indicated