Around 04:50 in the morning our private car will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then we will go to the train station just 30 minutes from Cusco where we will board our train to start on this extraordinary train ride to Machu Picchu where you will have beautiful view and enjoy a continental breakfast with Peruvian coffee and degustation of Sacred Valley breads. The train passes through beautiful ecosystems, then have your camera ready to take pictures.
Approximately four hours after departure from Cusco will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes (the town located at the bottom of Machu Picchu) where our expert guide will be waiting and together we will take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu that lasts 25 minutes.
Arriving at Machu Picchu, we will enter the site (do not forget to have your passport) and our guide will give you a tour of the citadel for 2-3 hours. After the guided tour, there will be free time to explore, take pictures, or hike as the Puerta del Sol (Inti Punku).
After exploring Machu Picchu we will get back to Aguas Calientes by bus. Then we can enjoy the restaurants, explore the village, or relax in the thermal baths.
In the afternoon we will take our train back to Cusco where we will have a welcome cocktail, gourmet menu accompanied by the best wines and entertainment on board. Four hours after leaving, we will arrive at the train station in Cusco, where we will be waiting for you and take you to your hotel.
- Continental breakfast on board
- Gourmet dinner with selected wine on board
- Private transport hotel/ train station/hotel
- English-Spanish private guide
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Cusco
- Support 24/7
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers}
Recommended packing list:
- walking shoes or sneakers
- sandals / flip flops . for hotsprings ( optional)
- Complete Equipment for rain or poncho
- sweater or sweater
- Polo Shirt
- lightweight hiking pants
- Easy Pants
- Long sleeve shirts
- Photo / video cameras and chargers
- Short Sleeve Polos
- Water Bottle
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants