Departure will be at 8:30. You will be transferred to Maras, arriving at the sector of Cruz Pata. At this point we will start biking along with a professional guide.
We will go through the Andes, observing the experimental terraces of Moray that are considered as an Inca prototype of a greenhouse or experimental biological station. Then we will continue descending towards Maras (small village), where we will stop to have lunch. From this point we will have a great view of the Sacred Valley and the Andean chain.
Later we will cross the ancient mines of salt “Salineras” and will continue descending until reaching the Urubamba river at the sector of Pichingoto. From here we head towards the town of Urubamba where our private bus will be waiting for us and then the group will be transferred to Cusco where we will arrive around 6:00pm.
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Professional bikes, gloves, helmet
- Qualified English / Spanish guide
- Private transportation Cusco – Chinchero – Urubamba – Cusco
Does not include:
- Entrance ticket to Moray 10 soles
- Entrance ticket to Maras 5 soles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to bring: Sport clothing, sunblock, sunglasses, small backpack, extra cash
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.